Top Ten – To Do List Apps
Getting things done is the most challenging part of the day for anyone. We will have loads of things that we like to do to do, things we must do, things that we could do but none of them gets accomplished and this results in procrastination and procrastination has its own negative repercussions. If you want to save yourself from all these irksome issues of life all that you need to do is to get organized. One simple formula the entire world uses is the ‘to do list’.
Whenever you want to get things done, you should get started with making a to do list. Gone are the days that people created to do lists with paper an pen and went around ticking them. Today we have mobile apps and smartphone apps that will help you organize your day better and get things done is a systematic way through to do list apps. These are fancy, perky little apps that help you create fancy to do lists. You could accomplish lot more today with these to do lists.
- Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder – 1,000,000+installs
- Tasks: Todo list, Task List, Reminder – 1,000,000+installs
- To Do List – 5,000,000+ installs
- Todoist: To-Do List, Tasks & Reminders – 10,000,000+ installs
- TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar – 1,000,000+ installs
- Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done – 1,000,000+ installs
- Any.do: To do list, Calendar, Reminders & Planner – 10,000,000+ installs
- To Do List with Reminder – 500,000+ installs
- Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks – 10,000,000+ installs
- Ike – To-Do List, Task List – 500,000+ installs