The best calorie counter apps for you to stay healthy and lose weight.
Health and fitness apps for you to watch what you eat daily.
One of the curses of our generation undoubtedly is obesity. Most of us suffer from obesity and from overweight issues. We could attribute these issues to our modern day sedentary life style. Most of us do not have adequate physical activity. Whatever we eat is not burnt out by the body. When we take more food than what we use the remaining food is converted to fat and it is accumulated by the body for future needs. However, when this continues, it reaches an unhealthy level which not only makes us look shapeless and unattractive but it puts us through series of health issues.
You cannot take your health and fitness lightly. You will be able to use these apps free of cost and if you want to make use of the advanced features of these apps, you may have to pay for the in-app purchases. However, it does not cost you anything to try the basic features of these calorie counter apps or these fitness apps.
1. Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal – 50,000,000+ installs
2. Calorie Counter – EasyFit free – 1,000,000+ installs
3. Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary, Food Diary Tracker – 1,000,000+ installs
4. Calorie Counter by FatSecret – 10,000,000+ installs
5. MyPlate Calorie Tracker – 1,000,000+ installs
6. HealthifyMe:Calorie Counter, Weight Loss Diet Plan – 10,000,000+ installs
7. Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter – 1,000,000+ installs
8. Track – Calorie Counter – 100,000+ installs
9. Calorie Counter by Lose It! for Diet & Weight Loss – 10,000,000+ installs
10. Calorie Counter – Food & Diet Tracker – 100,000+ installs